RTL - Charging your battery for your A2 scooter
Your Power A2 may not have a fully charged battery; therefore, you must charge the battery prior to use. Be sure to charge the battery in a clean, dry location away from direct sunlight, flames, or sparks.
- Initial charge time: 8 hours.
- Recharge time: up to 6 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Always charge the battery immediately after riding.
- Fully charge battery before storing for extended periods of time.
- Unplug charger from the wall outlet when not in use.
- Failure to recharge battery periodically may result in a battery that will not accept a charge.
- Make sure the power button is turned OFF when product is not in use. If the power button is left on for an extended period of time, the battery may reach a stage at which it will no longer hold a charge.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, rider weight, climate, and/or proper maintenance.
- Constant starting and stopping may shorten ride time.
- Battery life can vary depending on proper maintenance and usage of the product.
- Do not charge at or below 32°F (0°C).2
Note: Make sure power button is in the OFF position. Plug the charger into the charger port. The light on the charger should turn red during charging. The light will turn green again when charging is complete.