RTL - Charging your battery for E90, E100, and E300
You may not have a fully charged battery; therefore, you must charge the battery prior to use. • Initial charge time: 12 hours.
- Recharge time: up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Always charge the battery immediately after riding.
- Fully charge battery before storing for extended periods of time.
- Unplug charger from the wall outlet when not in use.
- Failure to recharge battery periodically may result in a battery that will not accept a charge.
- Make sure the power switch is turned OFF when unit is not in use. If the power switch is left on for an extended period of time, the battery may reach a stage at which it will no longer hold a charge.
- To ensure long battery life, never store the product in freezing or below freezing temperatures! Freezing will permanently damage the battery.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, rider weight, climate, and/or proper maintenance.
- Battery life can vary depending on proper maintenance and usage of the unit.
Note: Make sure power is turned OFF when unit is not in use. If the power switch is left on for an extended period of time, the battery may reach a stage at which it will no longer hold a charge LED light